LEARN PHOTOGRAPHY in the historic city of Bordeaux, capital of the Aquitaine region in south-west France.
Are you visiting France in the near future? Would you like to learn photography on a one-day course designed to improve and build on your existing
skills? Whether you have a compact camera or a digital SLR, I will show you how to improve your photographs and take shots that you can be proud of. And you
will have fun doing it!
The tuition is one-to-one and tailored to your needs. To do this, you send me five photographs by email attachment to assess your needs.
Then we choose which topics and locations to visit to make photographs under my guidance. This can include landscapes, cityscapes, portraits, street
shots, etc, depending on your needs and wishes and assessment of your previous pictures.
Tuition is centred in and around Bordeaux and the famous Gironde estuary but arrangements can be made for you to learn photography on
a one-day course anywhere in the Poitou-Charentes region. Just drop me an email and let me know your tour plans and I will suggest alternatives.
Some of the topics which we may cover on a one-to-one photography session include:
- How to improve your composition
- Dealing with moving subjects
- Photographing people
- Photographing landscapes and cityscapes
- Using depth-of-field successfully
- Photoshop and other editing software tips
- The use of exposure and shutter speed
- Learn to critique your own work
- Light and shadow - how they impact your photos
"A photographer who makes a picture from a splendid moment, an accidental pose of someone or a beautiful scenery, is the finder of a
treasure" - Robert Doisneau
You can have a whole day of one-to-one tuition all to yourself or share the costs with up to two companion photographers. If time
is limited you can also choose to have a half-day's tuition.
One photographer - £250 for half a day
One photographer - £350 for one whole day
Two photographers - £400 for one whole day
Three photographers - £450 for one whole day
- Friendly personal assessment of your requirements
- Personal one-to-one photography tuition with Anne Darling
- Transport to photography locations during tuition
- Start 9.30am finish 5.30pm
Prices do not include accommodation or transport before or after the tuition.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You will learn photography techniques whilst out and about at a variety of indoor and outdoor photography locations. Every effort
will be made to ensure your safety and enjoyment at all times, however, due to the very nature of photography, participants
attend entirely at their own personal risk, and Anne Darling cannot accept liability for injury or loss of any kind, however caused
during the courses.
- All participants must sign an indemnity form to this effect.
- A deposit of £50 is required to confirm a one-to-one photography course booking.
- The balance must be paid 28 days before the date of the photography course.
- Bookings received within 28 days of the course date must be paid for in full.
- Failure to turn up on the day booked and agreed will result in the loss of the full course fee.
- Anne Darling will always try to be as flexible as possible to accommodate emergencies.
- Participants must supply their own camera equipment.
- Non-participating partners, family or friends may not accompany a photographer during the course.
- All photography course participants must be 16 years or over.
You can pay the deposit for your Learn Photography course securely via PayPal with your credit card. Pay a deposit
of £50 by clicking on the PayPal link below.
Return to Anne Darling Photography